- Think of customers as the top priority – the starting point of management.
- Make decisions with the emphasis on the end-user.
- Be one step ahead in finding latent customer needs.
- Provide the best products and services that exceed customer expectations.
- Come up with differentiated ideas that step “outside the box”.
- Always look for and practice better method and practices.
Self-management and creativity
- Take ownership in all matters and take initiatives.
- Break free from conventional ways to pursue new ideas and think outside the box.
Respect for human dignity
- Respect diversity and dignity of individuals.
- Consider people as the most important asset.
Capability development and actualization
- Believe in your ability to become Number One and focus on developing competencies through work.
- Provide the opportunity for individuals to demonstrate their potentials to the maximum.
- Set a challenging goal and make sustained achievements.
- Evaluate and compensate fairly to reflect short and long-term achievements.